[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increases at this level are a blatant money grab

Mark Whyte prof.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:09:38 UTC 2020

I've been using the internet for both business and personal use for more
than 25 years.  I'm no expert on all the tech, but it seems to me that this
has a lot more to do with being a money grab on the backs of the user than
for any good purpose.  Please reconsider these absorbent increases.
Spreading them out may seem "nice", but ultimately you are creating a "frog
in the kettle" scenario where we are dulled to the increases until the
price becomes ridiculously (too) high.

Please don't do this.

Mark Whyte
Professor, Entrepreneur