[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM Increases are bogus

Marc Steiner marc.steiner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:09:35 UTC 2020

The internet is a land of profiteering as it is.  To impose fixed increases YOY with no material reason is monopolized effort for quick cash.

I was born into the dot com world and without it,  I don't know where I would be.  Shame on you for making a quick buck at the expense of others.  Because you can does not make it right.

I am proud to add ICANN to the list of organizations that are blatantly thief's.

Please reconsider and do the right thing,
Marc

Sent via Superhuman ( https://sprh.mn/?vip=marc.steiner@gmail.com )