[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICANN .COM domain price increases

Rocky Tapscott rttgemails at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:12:30 UTC 2020

I strongly object to the current agreement negotiated in secret between ICANN and Verisign to increase domain name prices after ignoring the large amount of opinion to this action from internet users.

As the owner of a large number of .COM domain names, I will be significantly personally impacted by these unwarranted price increases that amount to price gouging of internet consumers.

ICANN was created in part to introduce competition between domain name registrars, but now you plan to generate insanely high profits by using your monopoly position against the best interests of all internet users.

I demand you take all previous comments on this issue into account and cancel this outrageous, price gouging action.

Regards,

Rocky Tapscott
Compliance
10 St John Place