[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Don't conduct price increase negotiations in secret

Saralee Etter saralee_etter at icloud.com
Tue Feb 11 18:49:28 UTC 2020

As a struggling small business owner, I object to ICANN allowing price increases on my .com domain name without any input from me or any place I have my domain registered.

This move must be negotiated in public and with full consent of all the parties, not just by two powerful entities that can pass along their costs and keep the profits without helping the customers who rely on them.

Sincerely,

Saralee Etter
ettersaralee at gmail.com