[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposition to VeriSign .COM domain change

Rob Davis verysiberian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:55:55 UTC 2020

     Dear ICANN:

     I am writing to voice my strong opposition to the proposed contract
with VeriSign in which .COM domains will be treated and priced
differently. As a small business, I rely on my website (which has a .com
domain) to attract customers. This deal will threaten the use of the Web
for many small businesses like mine, who will risk being priced out of
operating a website. I urge you to reconsider this most unfortunate
proposal.

Sincerely,
Rob Davis