[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opinion from a [technical] business owner

Richard Sim richard at proxxiband.com
Tue Feb 11 18:57:04 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

As a business owner, and domain registrant since 1995, I support not only
the proposed price increases, but would in fact encourage a significantly
larger increase and much more rapidly - to the extent of an order of
magnitude increase. I feel this would give large and immediate gains for
the entire Internet and directly address some issues the DNS is seeing (and
part of the reason for the proposal) by drastically reducing the load as
superfluous registrations would be dropped, and likely the additional
funding would more than offset such a drop in the load.

Regards,

-Richard

--

Richard Sim