[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please think about what you're doing

Brian Elliot brian.elliot87 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:27:02 UTC 2020

I am a young musician with a recent .com website. I am only making enough
money to pay so many expenses.
Musicians and other artists don't make a lot of money most of the time.

Did you know that musicians are paid the same for live performances that
they were paid in the 1980s sometimes less.

But without a .com site nobody will find me as the other endings are not
memorable or respected in the same way.

The internet should be a place where people can share there work, ideas,
and products without heavy taxation.
Everything else will go up if you raise .com prices. And I mean everything

Don't turn the internet into that kind of place please. Peace and Love.

-Brian
--

Brian Elliot,
Musician & Entertainment Planner