[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Against Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Daniel Hofmann dan at square.parts
Tue Feb 11 19:34:26 UTC 2020

Hello,

As a tech entrepreneur and small business owner, running a business is hard
enough. Raising costs on top level domains will not only hurt my business,
but will have a chilling effect on new tech entrepreneurs starting a new
business from their bedroom. Also, only allowing VeriSign as a sole partner
in this is wrong. Private companies should have no direct influence like
this, on our DNS and WWW, which is an open and public system, for the common
good of humanity.

Sincerely,

Daniel Hofmann

Founder/Managing Director

Parts Square LLC
 <https://square.parts/> https://square.parts

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/danhofmann>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/danhofmann> View My Profile

m: 609-203-7328 | e:  <mailto:dan at square.parts> dan at square.parts

"This communication is confidential and intended only for the addressee." If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or
distribute this message to anyone else; any such actions may be unlawful.
This material is owned by the above undersigned and if you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender of the message to
inform him or her of the error. Regular Internet e-mail is not secure. We
ask that you do not send personal or company information of a sensitive or
confidential nature through unsecured e-mail."

P   Please consider the environmental impact before printing this document.

CCopyright Parts Square LLC 2020. All rights reserved.