[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Against Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Austen D. austen.dipalma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:05:01 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am writing to say that I am opposed to the proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM registry agreement.

As a small business owner and, these changes will create a significant impact in the ongoing operations to my and other businesses like mine. These increases kill entrepreneurism and the life-blood of the www.

I implore you to put proposed Amendment 3 in the trash and delete it.

Sincerely,

Austen
—
Austen DiPalma