[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM registry agreement

Contrese M Jenkins SpecialEventsbyContrese at outlook.com
Tue Feb 11 19:37:21 UTC 2020

To Whom it May Concern,

Being an event planner and designer one our responsibilities is to negotiate contracts on behalf of my clients, and in doing so, I give my clients the comfort in knowing I am negotiating these contracts for them with their best interest and protection to the best of my ability.  In negotiating said contracts, it’s my job to make sure that vendors not only don’t take advantage of my clients (especially if some contracts were already signed before I was hired) but also to make sure vendors adhere to all that has been agreed upon by both parties, so there is no way any “side deals” or “surprises” come up before, during or after my client’s event.
In contract law, not adhering to all that is written therein constitutes a breach of contract, and if ICANN has a contract that states they are not able to increase prices until a certain time, then it would behoove them to adhere to that contract and make any all adjustments at the time when a new contract is needed to be negotiated.

Contrese M Jenkins
Certified Event Designer & Planner
Special Events by Contrese