[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM Registry Agreement

Winfred Heller wheller at hellersconsulting.com
Tue Feb 11 21:54:53 UTC 2020

I have just read the proposal. The first thing that comes to mind, is who
profits from this? And what do we, as domain owners, get for our money?
Better security? Better service? What do we get? Explain this in detail,
that is, to us. And why is this better. If current or former members, say of
ICAAN and/or Verisign, in investment roles or otherwise get more cash in the
pocket because of this, and that's all it's about, I see a conflict of
interest that needs to be addressed. If this is just about money, then I
object as it's not in my best interest. Please re-work this agreement.
Thanks.

Winfred Heller

wheller at hellersconsulting.com