[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICANN making a money grab in the name of GREED?

t carter skindeep2020 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:32:48 UTC 2020

along with the massive amount of censorship going on WORLDWIDE online, you
have the gumption to stick it further from another angle to the masses?
Hey, we don't think we're rich enough yet. We want MORE MORE MORE.
This stinks of GREED amongst other unsavory things.
7% increase is more than COLA... A lot of people's incomes are static or
dropping and making a basic business expense increase at a greater rate
than income is UNAMERICAN.