[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM Domain Prices

Steven Sullivan steven.sullivan99 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:06:49 UTC 2020

Hello, I would like to express my concern with the proposed changes to the
contract with Verisign Inc. I believe the increase in .COM domain prices
will be harmful to small business owners such as myself who rely upon being
able to host their own websites at .com addressed. I am not convinced the
price increases are warranted and am not confident the increase in funds
will be spent in the right place for ICANN's infrastructure. Please
consider revising your agreement to better serve the interests of the
public (do not raise prices and implement independent verification of
infrastructure funds being used correctly).

Best,
-Steven Sullivan