[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Dot Com Amendment

Susan Lucas susanplucas at icloud.com
Tue Feb 11 01:03:48 UTC 2020

I’m a small business owner and I currently own 2 .com domains. I’ve been lucky to have minimal fees to keep these domains and pay for the required security for them each year, in addition to the monthly hosting fees and website updates. I estimate in all it costs me $400-500/ year which is very reasonable but I have my concerns that with the domain fees increasing I may not continue to pay for both domains and other prices will also continue to rise.

I know I am not the only small business owner facing this challenge and I hope you will consider changing or repealing Amendment 3.

Kind regards,
Susan

Susan Lucas
707-656-8457