[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Verisign and ICANN new agreement

Thomas Graham thomas at tmaconsulting.com
Mon Feb 10 22:24:59 UTC 2020

We received an email from our registrar NameCheap explaining the "deal" Verisign and ICANN have worked out to benefit themselves and subject business owners like myself to pay higher prices for our domains.

We would like to be on record as being totally 100% against this type of deal and would like ICANN to revisit these decisions along with the top registrars like NameCheap to work out a Win-Win solution, allowing us all to maintain Trust within the IT industry.  As Randy Moss often says during his NFL game preview shows . . "C'mon Man ! ! "

-Tom G.
TMA, Inc.
Mickleton, NJ