[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I'm very unhappy with your decision on this.

The Imperial OPA theimperialopa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:51:30 UTC 2020

When I think of the internet I think of you. The governing body that keeps
our Internet working well. Think of you as an impartial third party keeping
things Affordable for everybody and open and fair.

However today when I read about this b*******. Closed-door meetings and up
to 70% increases on.com names Oh, and you all receiving money with No real
spending plan for it. . It seems like a money grab on your part.

This is unacceptable. Your actions in this front are not in line with what
the internet should be. They have greed that underlies them. They have an
outcome that is not for an open internet, but for a close internet for the
rich and mighty.

I strongly urge you not to pursue this course of action. But rather pursue
a course of action for a more affordable open internet. That can help bring
the world together and not drive them apart.

Again, I am against this course of action you are taking.