Olivier Toupin olivier.toupin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 20:27:50 UTC 2020

I use the Internet but I am not a .com registrant.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no business
dictating the price.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

Olivier Toupin
Montreal, Quebec Canada