Gabe P gulpy1189 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 20:28:14 UTC 2020

To whomever this may concern,

Upon learning of the very possible reality of .com prices increasing in no
small part thanks to Verisign, I knew I must make my voice heard. As
someone learning to code and making his own websites from scratch, having
some registered .com domains has been an excellent way of making my coding
practice have more merit. Increasing these .com prices will not only hurt
me, but the many others trying to find a job in tech when there are already
so many other hurdles to face in this field of work. While larger companies
may not pay any mind to the change in price, it is definitely something
that will still affect many others trying to make unique ways of sharing
their skill and talents online through a legitimate .com.

This price hike only benefits larger companies while finding more ways to
distance the working class from trying to make a better life for themselves.

Thank you for your time,

Gabe Peralta