Xaver Zöllner xaver.zoellner at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 10 22:07:37 UTC 2020

Dear sir or madam,

I'm writing to you to inform you that I strongly yet politely disagree with the .COM Registry Agreement. The effective rise in prices coming to .COM owners over the next years will have a negative impact on the internet as a whole. Whilst I understand the nature of this agreement, I and a lot of others would strongly appreciate a change of mind in this regard.

Domains should be affordable and available for the end customer and decisions about this huge change should not be discussed only between two parties. Many people are affected and while single customers may not have the necessary oversight over the industry, we are the ones affected most. Maybe hearing out other large companies (Namecheap e.g.) as well as they can more represent the entirety of the userbase?

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely Yours
Xaver Zoellner