[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Let’s make the next step.

Blacky Burns blackyburns25 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 00:12:42 UTC 2020

You control the internet. People with dreams and ideas come and use the internet. To show of their talents, passions and ideas. As you know Registrars up charge a company from the current price for a domain. This is all good, but for a person with a dream this can be hard to pay that along with hosting fees. Raising that, raises our price exponentially. Tell me this, what’s the point of the Internet if you can’t enjoy it? What’s the point of dreaming if you can’t live. “... ICANN’s mission is to coordinate policy development related to Internet system of unique identifiers.” This is your own policy. By raising the price you will be getting farther away from your goal. If you are trying to help everybody using the Internet and future users let’s make that next step together and listen to the ones who use, it not the ones who can abuse it.

-Sincerely N.B.