Jeffrey Van Dyk jeffrey at jeffreyvandyk.com
Wed Feb 12 14:53:52 UTC 2020

Hell,

I just learned of the proposed amendment 3 and am writing to let you
know that I am a registrant of a .com domain name and I am against the
proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign wants increases in .COM prices. The current
rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no
business dictating the price. ICANN is supposed to govern the domain
name system in the public interest.

Don't do it.

Jeffrey Van Dyk
Los Angeles