[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Keep the caps on .com pricing

Jen Van Noie foxowl22 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:47:24 UTC 2020

By increasing internet usage pricing, you will lose many valued .com customers. I will be one of them. There are many ways to use technology in this fast-changing world. By increasing pricing for the small business owners who depend on their .coms to earn a living, you are taking advantage of the honest & hard-working people who have relied (some solely) on the internet for their businesses. Like I stated, increasing pricing will deter those who have used .com domains from utilizing their websites, and we will find other inexpensive ways to create successful online businesses. Keep the price cap & do not raise prices.

Enjoy the day,

Jen Van Noie
Wakingwithjen.com