[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3

Andrea Ragan rmbdcrahma at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:13:50 UTC 2020

I have several .com domain names.  I am a private person who is funding these sites with my own money.  I am striving to make good quality websites for the world to enjoy.   It will put undue hardship on me and my budding business if the wholesale rate of the .com is allowed to increase annually or even 4 of 6 years.   I tried to prepay for my domain names to get the best prices but since there is a 10 year cap I was prevented from taking full advantage of the current price.
I have seen other domain names already being sold for double digits.  It would be very sad to make the .com TLD also go up in price and force the little guy like me to have to dig really deep in to our pockets to fund VeriSign Inc.’s billion dollar industry.  I feel Verisign will be quite capable of continuing operations on the 500 million they have been netting.  I don’t feel I need to give them a raise from my 500 cent pocket!
Please do not go forward with the amendment which allows .com wholesale price increases.
Thank you for your time and attention.

Have a GREAT day!
Andrea Ragan
Check out my new website
ExplorerLink.com

Be who you are and say what you feel - because those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind.
- famously by Dr. Seuss probably originally Bernard M. Baruch

Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?’