[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increase in fees

CvW FF cvw at fortunefilms.com
Wed Feb 12 21:25:07 UTC 2020

Dear Sirs,

As a small business owner and operator of IP, the use of domain names and securing them in advance of projects that my company pursues, is paramount to my success.

As a result of these needs, my costs need to be monitored closely and as such an increase in these fees will greatly cause undue stress on my company’s ability to operate securely in its competitive environment.

Please do not increase these fees! The US is currently allowing the middle class and the small business a renaissance. ICANN should ensure that the American recovery continues and as such not interfere with this progress because of unnecessary greed.

Best,

Caspar von Winterfeldt
Producer / Executive Producer

228 Park Ave S, Ste. 8788,
New York, NY 10003, USA.

(O) 310 460 0210 Ext. 504
(C) 310 801 7918

Facebook Twitter

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments (the "Message") is intended solely for the intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this Message and do not disclose, distribute, copy it to any third party or otherwise use this Message. Electronic messages are not secure or error free and can contain viruses. The sender is not liable for these occurrences. The sender reserves the right to monitor, record, transfer cross border and retain electronic messages.

此文件(包括其附件)仅发给指定收件人或机构。其内容可能包含某种享有法律特权或者需要保密的信息。对于任何未经本公司授权而对本文件所载内容进行使用、披露、分发、变更之行为及由此产生的后果,本公司概不承担任何责任。如您并非此文件的指定收件人或机构,请立即通知 Fortune Films, LLC 并立即销毁此文件。谢谢合作。

NOTICE: This communication is vulnerable to being acquired and stored by the National Security Agency (NSA) in secret. Absent a finding of "probable cause" that you and/or I are engaged in illegal activity, such action by the NSA violates my right, guaranteed by the 4th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, to be secure from "unreasonable searches and seizures." The parties to this email do not consent to any government official or body collecting, storing, or retrieving this communication or any related metadata.