Myh Myh myh.myh09 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 23:36:11 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,
Your users for the .com TLD was not merely for corporate (eventhough it is design for, as .com = company), but also involves Small Businesses and Individual who are using this TLD to endeavor and take advantage of the internet business or to promote themselves on the net.
The proposed rate increment will affect all of us (Individual user and Small Business user), as we will have to spend more every time for the renewal of our domains. Meanwhile, most corporate or large companies, they don't even care about it, since domain renewal is a small portion of their total revenue (might be 0.01%). We the individual and small business are the most affected since we do not have much revenue as what large corporate have.
I am requesting for ICANN to review your proposed amendment and give justice/fair treatment for all of us, especially in terms of domain costs (registration and renewal).
Even ICANN fee is already tolerable enough for us. Increment over period of several years as agreed by ICANN with Verisign is unfair for us.
Thank you.