[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .com registry agreement

johnweiler83 at yahoo.com johnweiler83 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 02:35:27 UTC 2020

Hi there,

I would like to voice my objection to the reported changes over the contract between ICANN and Version, specifically the changes that will reportedly cause a 70% increase in prices over the next decade.

>From my understanding, there is not a clear reason for this increase that has been shared with the public.

I will say that if this change does happen, I will stop buying .com domains altogether.

Thank you for your time.

Best, John Weiler
+66 (0) 91-119-7430
Owner/Freelance Writer