[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Justin Michael swsim at icloud.com
Thu Feb 13 06:28:22 UTC 2020

I own at least 20 domain names that I use for various reasons such as family, my small business, my wife's small business, and even a few projects. Domain names are something we must all use. They are not optional. For that reason alone and for the continued openness of the internet and communication, domains should be getting cheaper not more expensive. Please consider the millions of small business owners and personal projects as well. Many of us are already trying to find ways to get the prices lower. Raising them would force us to cut off certain projects and businesses. Not to mention the most important effects, the internet will be even less open. What you're doing is wrong.