[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I Don't want the .COM Price to increase

FELECIA BUCKNER fbuckner777 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 13 19:53:43 UTC 2020

Hi ICANN committee,
I am a .COM website owner and I don't want my Domain price to increase or to continue to increase with the hosting company that I am with.
I have become aware that Verisign and ICANN are in agreement to raise the prices on wholesale registars for .COM Domains every year for 8 out of the next 10 years along with increasing other prices.
I am not in favor of this.
This additional cost will be passed down to the consumer, making it much too expensive, less desirable and eventually less accessible to own a .COM Domain name.

Please reconsider your position and think about the consumer. Fair Domain prices will attract more consumers not alienate them.
Thanks for listening