[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICANN price increases

Whitney McMillin Whitney.McMillin at outlook.com
Fri Feb 14 00:20:01 UTC 2020

I am already operating on a slim margin.  My domain names are an integral part of my art business.  I am a struggling artist and these increases affect me and persons like me significantly!

I presume this service is not-for-profit.  But it is hard for my not technical self to  verify this.

Provide a migration option if these costs are indeed real.  Enable my .COM domains to map to another .NNN domain that has a more reasonable cost.  I was ignorant when I first established a domain else I would not have chosen a .COM domain.

Please, please consider the small, small businesses in this cost increase.

Whitney McMillin
www.reverseglasswork.com<http://www.reverseglasswork.com>