[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment to the .COM Registry Agreement

Alek Vila alekvila at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 19:05:44 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN:

I am writing to express my opposition to the changes proposed that will
result in price increase for domain names. It is vital that domain names
remain accessible to all.

The low price of domain names has allowed the Internet community to thrive
and develop. I am greatly concerned that losing access to inexpensive
domain names will silence voices throughout our country, and I request that
ICANN reconsider the proposed changes and maintain caps on domain name
price increases.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
~ Alek