[Comments-geo-names-wt5-initial-05dec18] AREPO’s Input on “Supplemental Report on the new gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development Process (Work Track 5 on Geographic Names at the Top Level)”

AREPO General secretary secgen at arepoquality.eu
Tue Jan 29 18:47:28 UTC 2019

Dear Mr Chan

Please find herewith the new contribution of AREPO, *association of
European regions for origin products**, on “Supplemental Report on the new
gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development Process (Work Track 5 on
Geographic Names at the Top Level).

We propose this contribution because of the error in numbering in Annex B
initialy published by ICANN in Décember.

In our previous contribution, from point 10, our responses were therefore
shifted.

We would like to thank you for the opportunity to comment on the
above-mentioned supplemental report and offer our comments.

**AREPO joins 32 regions in 8 EU countries and 800 European registered PGI
and PDO food products.*

Best regards

Laurent GOMEZ
Secrétaire Général de l'AREPO