[Comments-gnso-rpm-pdp-phase-1-final-recommendations-07apr21] RPM PDP Final Report comments by Leap of Faith Financial Services Inc.

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Sat May 15 23:07:31 UTC 2021

By: George Kirikos
Date: May 15, 2021

Your final report is replete with errors that I've documented in the
attached PDF, demonstrating a very flawed process, one that is beyond
repair. It's also published on our blog at:

https://freespeech.com/2021/05/15/icann-incompetence-on-full-display-with-the-rpm-pdp-phase-1-final-report/

This demonstrates conclusively that ICANN is not operating in good
faith, and did not actually review past public comments. It was
dishonest to claim that you did. How else can one explain the multiple
errors that still exist, which had been explicitly mentioned in the
prior public comment period for the initial report?

Anyone associated with this report should be ashamed. As I note in the
PDF, we incorporate by reference our previously submitted comments,
rather than recite them once again. This time, someone should actually
read them!

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
416-588-0269