[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Contract price increase

Robert Young robertyoung112 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 04:04:43 UTC 2019

I think that you should stop this contract update. As a consumer I think this is a ploy to get the single consumers out of the market so big business can take our domains because we will no longer be able to afford them. If you continue down this path then I think our only recourse is to push hard for more regulation so you can not do this to us just to help your big business friends. I think another option would be to have each state have laws to regulate you.

Robert Young
robertyoung112 at gmail.com