[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Please do not remove .Info price caps

sean threedwag at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:49:16 UTC 2019

I have been a ".info" user for many years (wagstaff.info) and this domain
is continues to be crucial to my small business. The potential for dramatic
price increases form this domain name  threatens my use of the name - and
could unfairly force me to relinquish the domain to larger, wealthier
organization with an interest in taking it over.

Please continue to support small, independent business owners by keeping
domain costs fixed at affordable prices.

Thank you,
Sean Wagstaff.