[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Renewal Fee increases

tim todd timftodd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 16:05:59 UTC 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

These proposals seem based on nothing but pure greed.

Why should I bother trying to perform a public service through my websites,
for free, for a range of people who are war veterans, family of such
veterans, historians and other interested parties at growing cost just to
line the already well-lined pockets of a few whose greed cannot be satiated?

Multi nationals are a small well-heeled part of those using the service who
can pay but there must be millions of one person outfits who are doing
something useful who cannot.

Do something honest and reject the calls for further financial exploitation.

Yours sincerely

T Todd