[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Please do not allow unlimited .info price increases

Dan Carew dan at dancarew.info
Thu Apr 25 16:32:49 UTC 2019

Hello there, I use a .info domain for personal use. One primary reason I chose .info was because it was affordable and would remain as such. Please do not permit the .info TLD to allow large price increases, at least not for existing customers. Identities are built on domain names, and many would be hurt if they had to change their domain or face price extortion.

Thank you for your consideration.

Dan Carew
www.dancarew.info