[Comments-kannada-oriya-telugu-08aug18] Finalized Information for NBGP LGRs

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Thu Oct 4 19:46:56 UTC 2018

Comment submitted on behalf of Thin Zar Pyho, the Myanmar GP Chair.

Regards,
Pitinan

From: thinzar <thinzarlayster at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 19:13
To: Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>
Cc: "Y. May Oo" <yinmayoo at gmail.com>, Ye Zarni Aung <yezarniaung at gmail.com>, "Myint Myint Than (Ph. D" <drmmthan at gmail.com>, "Paing Khant (paingpeace)" <paing.peace at gmail.com>, Kaung Khant Zaw <kaungkhantc at gmail.com>, Thura Soe <trickleith at icloud.com>, UNT <ngwestar at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ext] Finalized Information for NBGP LGRs

Dear Pitinan,
I would like to inform you that the  NBGP LGRs document to submit to the public comments platform.
It was checked and reviewed by Myanmar gp group and already agreed to submit to there.

The comment document is as attached.
Thank you so much your kindly supported.

Sincerely

Thin Zar Phyo
Founder of Techno Zenith (IT Solution)
info at technozenith.net<mailto:info at technozenith.net>
www.technozenith.net [technozenith.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.technozenith.net&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=qAs-z5lsx1qg4ORlIggZJ8rKxoygReIR_xCeVaO37qo&m=oHheaO6BghwgbW8iNVvHVVf6Xod8_nRcykC1ulfeG3o&s=LgkLgDCyGbYX3wil75iktkJgXTcZKZUBJf_j0ynAS7g&e=>