[Comments-new-gtld-auction-proceeds-initial-08oct18] Comment on .CLUB Proposal

Peter LaMantia peter at authenticweb.com
Mon Nov 26 21:42:49 UTC 2018

The proposal presented by the CLUB Registry to allocate 15% of the ICANN
auction proceeds to establish a global awareness campaign for new TLD
program is reasonable and has my full support.  I would argue more of the
funds should be allocated.

New TLDs offer increased choice and competition, for individuals,
businesses, organizations, not for profits and others to build digital
experiences on a domain label that best represents who they are and for
their audiences to identify digital experiences that resonate.

Driving greater awareness around the world is to the benefit of all
stakeholders including ICANN, Registries, Registrars, Registrants and to
individuals who will consume services in these new spaces.

--

Peter LaMantia, CEO

authenticweb.com