[Comments-o-com-single-char-10may18] Personal Comments of Ayden Férdeline

Ayden Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Tue Jun 19 16:11:18 UTC 2018

To Whom It May Concern:

I support moving forward with the auction of O.com.

I would like to see the funds from the sale of this domain name support the public good of the Internet community, in particular, those from non-commercial backgrounds who contribute towards the development of Domain Name System (DNS) policy. I would like to see these auction funds going to support the kind of activities that benefit and the support the legitimacy of ICANN's multistakeholder model, enabling ICANN community members who advance public interest-oriented contributions in DNS policy to engage more at the national and regional levels in broader Internet governance activities that directly and indirectly benefit ICANN.

Thank you for considering my input.

Sincerely yours,
Ayden Férdeline