[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Request to Avoid Possible Price Increases for Org Domains

Cheryl Brown Merriwether mscabrown at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:16:31 UTC 2019

To Whom It May Concern:

The NET Training Institute is a small non-profit educational institution.  Our school provides education and training relating to substance misuse and addiction.  Our Mission and Values-based organization seeks to keep our costs and product / service prices low.  Our students often struggle to afford the price of our training.

Please do not allow the price of domain registry to increase for .org enterprises.  This would hurt us significantly and would require us to increase the cost of training along to our students, which would result in many not being able to afford the training.

Regards,

Cheryl

Cheryl Brown Merriwether, MHR, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, CM, CRSS, CPRC

Executive Director

NET Institute – Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

IAPRC – International Association of Professional Recovery Coaches

Developer of the Certified Professional Recovery Coach (CPRC) Program

P.O. Box 2508

Daytona Beach, Florida 32115

Main:  (407) 236-9400

Direct: (407) 446-3740

IAPRC Toll Free: (800) 485-5802

SKYPE:  (321) 800-5935

Email:   <mailto:cabrown at netinstitute.org> cabrown at netinstitute.org

Website:   <http://www.netinstitute.org/> www.netinstitute.org

CPRC:  <http://www.recoverycoachtraining.com/> www.recoverycoachtraining.com

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." Stephen Grellet​