[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Organization Domain Registration Pricing Comments

Jeff Wilson jeff at inonevoice.org
Thu Apr 25 22:16:42 UTC 2019

ICANN,

I run a one-person organization. It is only me, and I have no organization income to cover expenses. So far, I have been able to fund what minor expenses exist through my regular full-time employment, which is in an unrelated industry. If domain prices escalate in a dramatic and unexpected way, I will have no choice but to shutter my organization.

I don’t think I would be alone in the maelstrom of flotsam left behind by PIR’s desire to exploit organizations with deeper pockets than mine.

Please continue to provide sanity in the domain space, as you have done so well in the past.

Thank you for considering my comments,
   Jeff Wilson
   InOneVoice.org