[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] ICANN proposed changes on .org pricing

Charles Rykken feralyung at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 22:20:49 UTC 2019

Dear Sirs/Madams:

 ???? I am adamantly opposed to any changes in pricing that will increase
the cost to people who are purchasing or renewing ownership of domain
names. jingoistic appeals to free market fundamentalism are clear
prpaganda attempts to continue the fascist/corporatist ownership of the
entire planet. Global warming is feeding a revolution against the
psychopathic fascists who are destroying this planet. I hope ICANN will
not be complicit in this outrage. The people of the world ARE watching.
Actions can have unintended consequences.