[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Avoid Domain Price Increases

Kelly B kbrad0518 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 02:33:57 UTC 2019

I own .org domains and I am opposed to the proposal for the price increase
cap (10%) being removed. Unrestrained price increases on the millions of
.org registrants who are not-for-profits or non-profits would be unfair to
them. ICANN appears to be entirely catering to registries by removing price
caps. ICANN should stand up for the public interest and registrants!

Kelly Bradicich

*Our response to temptation is an accurate barometer of our love for God.
~ **Erwin W. Lutzer*