[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org

Theresa Myers tmm336 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:03:38 UTC 2019

I would like the price caps to continue for .org domains. Accessible is the
benefit of the internet. With .org price caps keeping those domains
affordable the non-profit sector can get their message out on the web just
like the big for profit companies. It is a benefit to the internet user to
have access to the wealth of information not just information by the
wealthy who can afford the high costs of domain names.

Equity and accessible is the benefit to keeping the price caps for .org
domains. Don't stifle dissemination of information keep the .org domains at
affordable prices.

Thanks,
Theresa Myers

Theresa Myers
tmm336 at gmail.com
Be Blessed | Be Bold

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare
and not evil, to give you a future and a hope.