[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry

Gregory Ortiz gregory at digitalrooftop.com
Thu Apr 25 14:27:10 UTC 2019

Hello,

I’m a small business owner that has successfully employed dozens of employees and helped change lives simply by being able to do things relating to domains. Including buying them, selling them, building on them, etc. I think it would have been so much harder to get to where I am when I was starting out with no extra $ if I had to pay more just to get a domain name. Honestly, in my opinion everyone on the planet should be granted a domain name at least once in their life for free, but anyway…. I really believe it would be detrimental beyond what most people are even comprehending this (seemingly) small increase would have but I can speak to it first had that it will have a profound negative effect. I hope you all reconsider.

Thanks,

Gregory Ortiz
SEO Strategist | Founder Digital Rooftop LLC
phone: 800-979-1335 <tel:800-979-1335>
site: www.digitalrooftop.com <https://www.gregoryortiz.com/>
email: gregory at digitalrooftop.com <mailto:gregory at gregoryortiz.com>
address: 377 East 33rd Street New York, N. Y. 10016
 <https://www.facebook.com/gregory.ortiz.357>
 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ortizgregory/>
 <https://www.twitter.com/iamgregoryortiz>
 <https://plus.google.com/u/0/107427502321918728926>