[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Statement of denouncement : Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement.

Fon Noel fenn25.fn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 18:27:03 UTC 2019

I am writing, to add my voice to possible many, that eventhough a new
agreement must be made, we donot support any form of such an agreement that
would give any party unfair advantages, that inturn has the possibility to
jeopardize the ownership of several online properties (.org domains)
currently held.

We demand, that a situation that may be lead to a mad rush/run should not
be considered as an option.

F. E. Noel NFEBE