[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Do not penalize no profit

Massimo Cardaci massimo.cardaci at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 18:28:45 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I am managing since 1996 one web presence in support to people with
disability, and since 2008 a small no profit organization for Long Distance
Adoption of children around the world.

Our strength is to devolve 100% of the funds we collate.
We absorb the costs of maintaining the organization and its IT presence on
the web.

Please think about the fact that small organizations like our are the
backbone of the worldwide solidarity, doing much more than official big
institutions.

Already now we do not have specific benefits in ensuring our presence on
the web, being treated as any commercial entity, which is wrong.

Please do not penalize us even further by enabling uncontrolled and
significant increases of the .org domains.

The net result of this deregulation can be the closure of the activity,
since the members are covering costs by subtracting money to their family
budgets, and none of us is rich.

Counting on your support.

--
Have a nice day