[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please leave prices alone

votesplitadmin votesplitadmin at votesplit.org
Thu Apr 25 18:33:35 UTC 2019

As the IT manager of this and several other non-profits who use the .ORG
TLD I implore you to leave pricing as it is.  To remove regulation in
the form of price increase caps would have a hugely detrimental effect
on many organizations who already operate on a shoestring budget and
have no outside funding.  The stability of these prices is a main reason
we use .org, .com, .info and .net domains.

Leave the price caps in place, there is no upside to removing these
caps.

Thank you