[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org Pricing

Work Now Hawaii patrick at worknowhawaii.org
Sat Apr 27 04:32:28 UTC 2019

Aloha,

We are Work Now Hawaii, a small nonprofit organization from Honolulu,
Hawaii. We work to help people living with disabilities find success
through employment. We don't have a large operating budget, and an increase
in domain registration would be a burden.

Please keep domain registrations for nonprofit organizations affordable. Do
not raise a cap on pricing.

Patrick Gartside

*Work Now Hawaii*
Executive Director

O: 808-202-2310
C: 808-256-6767
E: Patrick at WorkNowHawaii.org

*"All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have an equal
opportunity to develop those talents." - John F. Kennedy*

https://WorkNowHawaii.org/ <https://worknowhawaii.org/>
1050 Queen St #100, Honolulu HI 96814