[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

web at popescrossing.org web at popescrossing.org
Mon Apr 29 02:22:58 UTC 2019

I am the keeper of a website that supports our small, middle-class
neighborhood. We use our site to promote our neighborhood and the
fellowship of our residents. Our HOA is all volunteer and we don't have
a lot of money coming in from dues. Removing the price restraints on
.org domains could easily put the benefits of the internet outside the
reach of modest community.

The legacy .org TLD is very different from new, profit oriented domains.
As such it should be grandfathered in to the public benefit derived from
a simple, low cost web presence.

I oppose the removal of price protection for .org domains.

Regards,

Paul Godley
popescrossing.org